Will Bryan has been in the actuarial field since 2014, primarily in the area of rate filing. His experience includes:
- Assistance on the preparation of homeowners, dwelling fire, and commercial residential filings for various insurance companies in Florida, Texas and Louisiana.
- Financial examination support for state insurance departments, including New York, Connecticut and Illinois.
- Assistance on the development of reserve evaluations, actuarial reports, and Statements of Opinion for various property and casualty insurance companies, captives, and self-insured entities.
- Reserve and funding analyses for self-insurance funds and entities addressing workers’ compensation and liability exposures.
- Experience in medical stop loss quote analysis