Tony Alfieri has been in the actuarial and insurance field since 1992. His career includes experience both consulting firms and insurance companies. His current clients include direct insurers, insurance and reinsurance association funds and self-insured companies. His experience includes:
- Loss and loss expense reserve analysis for insurance companies, funds, and self-insurers.
- Provide actuarial reports, Statements of Actuarial Opinion, and Actuarial Opinion Summaries for insurance companies and self-insured funds.
- Financial examination assistance for state insurance departments.
- Actuarial audit support and related audit issues.
- Rate filing reviews for state insurance departments.
- Preparation of pro forma financial statements for insurance companies and captives.
- Assist with evaluation of excess insurance contracts and pricing of commutations and loss portfolio transfers.
- Product development, including development and testing of rating systems.
- Competitive rate analyses.
- Design and implementation of management data monitoring tools and databases.
- Ratemaking and rate filing preparation for personal and commercial lines insurers.
Mr. Alfieri has experience working with many lines of business, including workers’ compensation, personal and commercial auto, general liability, professional liability, and property. He worked previously for PricewaterhouseCoopers, eCoverage, Tillinghast-Towers Perrin, Allmerica Financial, and USF&G.