Stacie Sikes has worked as a project manager, consultant, and resource manager since 1996. She has cross-functional experience in transformational initiatives, performance management, skill & competency development, staffing, finance & budgeting, data & analytics, and enabling technologies. Her experience includes:
- Co-designing a global resource management process to enable the scaling and support of a rapidly growing business.
- Supporting the global redesign of the year-end performance management process that increased process transparency for associates and provided actionable to steps to support career growth progression.
- Designing and implementing an internal resource center for change management communications and updates.
- Supporting the creation of role-based dashboards for delivery of operational management reports.
- Working with Fortune 100 companies to assist them in the development of information technology strategies, strategic sourcing strategies, selection of enterprise resource applications, and business process optimization.