Scott Schuck joined Merlinos in 2020 as an actuarial analyst. He is new to the insurance and actuarial field after graduating from the University of Georgia with a B.S. in Statistics. He is currently pursuing a Fellowship designation from the Casualty Actuarial Society. His experience includes:
- Assisting with the development of actuarial reports and statements of opinion for various insurance companies, risk retention groups, and captives.
- Assisting with property rate indications and rate filings in a variety of states.
- Assisting with reserve analyses for personal and commercial property and casualty insurers, as well as self-insured entities
- Assisting with funding studies for insurance companies, captive insurers, and self-insurance entities
- Assisting in the compilation of reports and competitive comparison tools for the Florida insurance industry.