Ryan Stubbs joined Merlinos in 2020 as an actuarial analyst. He is new to the insurance and actuarial field after graduating from the University of Georgia with a B.B.A. in Risk Management & Insurance. He is currently pursuing a Fellowship designation from the Casualty Actuarial Society. His experience includes:
- Organizing, summarizing, and analyzing large data sets provided by insurance carriers for use in actuarial pricing and reserving models.
- Assisting with initial and renewal funding studies for various captives and self-insured entities.
- Assisting with the development of reserve evaluations and estimates for various insurance companies, risk retention groups, and captives.
- Assisting in the preparation of rate filings and rate indications for personal and commercial lines insurers.
- Assisting on financial examinations for state insurance departments.