Ning Li joined Merlinos in 2019, and she has provided assistance on numerous actuarial projects. She is currently pursuing a Fellowship designation from the Society of Actuaries. Her experience includes:
- Creating visualizations for impact analyses of automobile rating manual factors.
- Assisting with reserve exhibits for self-insured funding studies.
- Assisting with coastal property rating models and distance-to-coast factor analyses.
- Assisting with analyses of rating model run outputs and investigation of output inconsistencies.
- Internship at Munich American Reassurance Company, where she:
- Supported central reporting team with financial projections and annual reporting.
- Performed reserve recalculations and provided requested documents for external auditors.
- Maintained and updated actuarial models for projections and evaluations.
- Validated data and updated assumptions for GGY Axis model creation.