AREAS OF FOCUS
Product Development and Management – Coastal Property – Commercial Property – Expert Testimony – Mutuals – State Filings and Regulatory Compliance
Meghan Brown has been in the actuarial and insurance field since 2006. Her experience includes the following:
- The development of funding studies and pro forma financial statements for various captives and self-insured entities across several domiciles.
- Ratemaking for personal lines of business, with a primary focus on homeowners’ insurance in Florida.
- Assistance on the development of Statements of Opinion and Actuarial Reports for insurance companies, captives, and self-insured
- Rate and reserve analyses for various insurance entities related to multiple lines of business.
- Examinations of insurance companies for state insurance departments.
- Reviewing both commercial and personal lines rate filings for state insurance departments.
- Success serving as a liaison between regulators and clients due to knowledge of insurance product filings.
Meghan is a member of the Merlinos & Associates Product Development and Compliance Group. The PDC Group consists of highly respected insurance compliance consultants and analysts experienced in insurance product development and regulatory compliance. The PDC Group specializes in multi-state product releases, SERFF and IRFS filings, bureau monitoring, and regulatory research.