Meg Glenn has been in the actuarial and insurance industry since 2008. Her primary areas of focus have been:
- Ratemaking and rate filing preparation for personal and commercial property insurers, with primary focus on property insurance in coastal states.
- Preparation of competitive rate analyses.
- Development of funding studies for various captives and self-insured entities.
- Assistance on the development of actuarial reports and statements of opinion for various insurance companies, captives, and self-insured entities.
- Aiding examinations of insurance companies for state insurance departments.
- Reviewing rate filings for state insurance departments.
- Ratemaking, rating plan evaluation, and funding analysis for residual market entities.
- Analysis of catastrophe model results and assumptions, including developing techniques to incorporate these results in the analysis of reinsurance programs and various rating programs.
She spent two years in the IT auditing industry with PricewaterhouseCoopers prior to joining Merlinos.