AREAS OF FOCUS
Meg Glenn has been in the actuarial and insurance industry since 2008. Her primary areas of focus have been:
- Ratemaking and rate filing preparation for personal and commercial property insurers, with primary focus on property insurance in coastal states.
- Development of actuarial reserve reports and statements of opinion for insurance companies, captives, self-insured entities, including serving as Appointed Actuary.
- Aiding examinations of insurance companies for state insurance departments.
- Reviewing rate filings for state insurance departments.
- Ratemaking, rating plan evaluation, and funding analysis for residual market entities.
- Analysis of catastrophe model results and assumptions, including developing techniques to incorporate these results in the analysis of reinsurance programs and various rating programs.
- Preparation of competitive rate analyses.
- Development of funding studies for various captives and self-insured entities.
She spent two years in the IT auditing industry with PricewaterhouseCoopers prior to joining Merlinos.