Mark Kalothi has been in the actuarial and insurance industry since 2012 with a career that has spanned insurance carriers and international consulting firms. Much of his work has been focused on data analytics. His experience includes:
- Pricing in most primary insurance P&C lines of business, such as private passenger auto and homeowners, as well as specialized lines such as vehicle warranties.
- Data science and advanced analytics with proven record for delivery of data-driven insights to inform strategic decision making.
- P&C reinsurance pricing and treaty reviews.
- Catastrophe modeling for personal and commercial lines.
- Developing underwriting rating tools.
- Estimating loss reserves for long duration warranty contracts and leading discussions with senior management.