Mark Davenport has been in the actuarial field since 1989. His career has been primarily focused on the personal lines pricing area. His experience includes the following:
- Calculation of rate level indications for automobile and homeowners exposures.
- Preparation of competitive rate analyses for homeowners and automobile via interactive Excel spreadsheets.
- Verification of rates for automobile and homeowners.
- Filing of auto and homeowners programs for various companies throughout the country.
- Rate filing review for state insurance departments.
- Development of initial and renewal funding studies and pro forma financial statements for captives and self-insured entities.
- Estimation of loss and loss expense reserves for insurance companies, captives, and self-insured entities.
- Assistance on the development of actuarial reports and statements of opinion for various insurance companies, captives, and self-insured entities.
- Participation in ad hoc projects such as the development of premium earning patterns for extended automobile warranties.