Kyle Gutowski joined Merlinos in 2017 as an actuarial analyst. He is new to the actuarial field after graduating from LaGrange College with a B.S. in Mathematics. He is currently pursuing a Fellowship designation from the Casualty Actuarial Society. His experience includes.
- Assisting with advanced geographical analysis and representation using mapping software.
- Assisting with initial and renewal funding studies for various captives and self-insured entities.
- Competitive rate analysis for HO-3 and HO-4
- Assisting with the development of reserve evaluations and estimates for various insurance companies, risk retention groups, and captives.
- Assisting with the development of actuarial reports and statements of opinion for various insurance companies, risk retention groups, and captives.
- Assisting in reviewing rate filings for various state departments of insurance, including experience reviewing NCCI loss cost filings for several states.