Kristen Taylor has been in the insurance, risk, and economic analytics field since 2009. Her experience includes:
- Analyzing under-performing areas and created new strategies for improved performance for a global consumer finance investment firm.
- Creating monthly CRO Risk Index surveys sent to global risk professionals regarding significant movements in financial markets and general economic conditions.
- Comparative studies between internal loss development factors and NCCI information to understand equitable distributions across states.
- Workers’ compensation reserving study summaries that show trends in both medical and indemnity costs by state and accident year.
- Economic planning abstract detailing the top four industries in 12 geographic sub regions in California for a provider of site selection and real estate and economic development consulting services.