Kristen Taylor has been in the insurance, risk, and economic analytics field since 2009. Her experience includes:
- Preparation of Florida property rate filings.
- Loss and loss expense reserve analysis for insurance companies, captives, and self-insured funds.
- Development of funding studies for captives.
- Aiding examinations of insurance companies for state insurance departments.
- Comparative studies between internal loss development factors and NCCI information to understand equitable distributions across states.
- Creating monthly CRO Risk Index surveys sent to global risk professionals regarding significant movements in financial markets and general economic conditions.
- Analyzing under-performing areas and created new strategies for improved performance for a global consumer finance investment firm.