Jeff Dozier has been in the actuarial and insurance field since 2013. His experience includes:
- Analysis of loss and loss expense reserves for insurance companies, captives, risk retention groups, and self-insurance funds.
- Ratemaking for personal lines of business, with primary focus on property insurance in coastal states.
- Development of funding studies for various captives and self-insured entities, mainly for long term care facilities.
- Analysis of catastrophe model results and assumptions, including developing techniques to incorporate these results in the analysis of reinsurance programs and various rating programs.
- Aiding examinations of insurance companies for State Departments of Insurance.
- Creating competitive comparison tools and reports for the Florida and Louisiana insurance industries.