Jarett Bache joined Merlinos in 2020 as an actuarial analyst. He has worked across a variety of lines including workers’ compensation and medical professional liability, as well as BOP and umbrella insurers. His experience includes:
- Loss and Loss Expense Reserves Analysis.
- Assisting on Rate Indications and Adoption Filings.
- Database creation and implementation for Premium and Loss data sets.
- Developing competitor comparison files.
- Organization and Analysis of data.
- Experience working with a wide array of Private Insurers and government entities.
He is currently pursuing a Fellowship designation from the Casualty Actuarial Society.