James Woolford has been in the actuarial and insurance field since 2012. His career includes both the consulting and the insurance company side of the actuarial field. He is currently pursuing a Fellowship Designation from the Casualty Actuarial Society. His experience includes:
- Preparation of competitive rate analyses.
- Assist with funding studies and reserve analysis for various captive insurance companies, self-insured entities and risk retention groups.
- Review rate filings for state insurance departments.
- Assist with the development of tables, queries and reports for an actuarial database.
- Analyses of data quality and reconciliations to income statements, balance sheets and schedule P.
- Analyzing data provided by clients and perform pension calculations for individual participants.
- Analyzing pension plan documents, regulation, and administrative procedures related to Defined Benefit Plans.