Isabelle McCullough joined Merlinos in 2016, and she has provided assistance on numerous actuarial projects. She is currently pursuing a Fellowship designation from the Casualty Actuarial Society. Her experience includes:
- Funding studies and reserve analysis for insurance companies, captives and risk retention groups.
- Assist in the development of actuarial reports and Statements of Opinion for insurance companies and self-insured funds.
- Preparation of homeowner and auto filings.
- Preparation of competitive rate analyses.
- Assist in examinations of insurance companies for state departments of insurance.