Greg Stone has been in the actuarial and insurance field since 2007. He joined Merlinos in August 2013, and is currently pursuing a Fellowship Designation from the Casualty Actuarial Society. His relevant experience includes:
- Developing pricing predictive models for auto, professional liability, and general liability lines of business.
- Using logistic regression analysis and generalized linear modeling to predict claim complexity for liability lines of business.
- Using SAS to merge and analyze large sets of modeling data.
- Using cluster analysis for GLMs, as well as nearest neighbor techniques to determine groupings within levels for rating variables.
- Development and testing of rating algorithms for personal homeowner and self-insured property lines.
- Support for loss and loss expense reserve analyses.
- Support for rate adequacy studies.