Greg Stone has been in the actuarial and insurance field since 2007. He joined Merlinos in August 2013, and is currently pursuing a Fellowship Designation from the Casualty Actuarial Society. His relevant experience includes:
- Developing pricing predictive models for auto, professional liability, and general liability lines of business.
- Developing exposure trend factors for general liability lines.
- Using logistic regression analysis and generalized linear modeling to predict claim complexity for liability lines of business.
- Developing programs to sort, merge, and analyze predictive modeling data.
- Using cluster analysis to group levels within a predictor variable for generalized linear models.