Greg Fanoe has been in the actuarial field since 2005. His experience includes the following:
- Analysis of loss and loss expense reserves for insurance companies, captives, risk retention groups, and self-insurance funds.
- Assisting with financial examinations on behalf of state insurance regulatory entities.
- Preparation of rate filings for a wide variety of personal and commercial lines of insurance. Assistance provided includes competitive and analytic analysis to determine rate structures and developing rate indications.
- Reviews of rate filings for state insurance departments.
- Development of rates structures, rates, reinsurance requirements, and capital requirements for captives, risk retention groups, and public entities.
- Review of catastrophe reinsurance and mitigation program for a multi-state insurance company on behalf of a state insurance department.
- Assistance with licensing applications and feasibility studies for insurance companies and captives.
- Review of insurance company merger on behalf of state insurance departments.