Frank Huang has been in the actuarial and insurance field since 2003, where he has worked for insurance carriers, consulting firms, and private companies. His experience includes:
- Chief Actuary of a large professional employer organization (PEO) responsible for managing strategy, analytics, and negotiations.
- Conducting a comprehensive evaluation of a risk management organization.
- Developing scalable predictive modeling frameworks used in underwriting, pricing, and sales.
- Designing robust forecasting and monitoring systems for financial reporting and management visibility.
- Providing thorough and in-depth support to existing actuarial work.
Read Frank’s recent blog posts:
- COVID-19, PEOs, and the Workers’ Comp Market
- A Deep Dive Into Workers’ Comp Stats
- Intriguing Details of the Largest Public PEOs in 2019
- The Role of AI in the PEO Industry Circa 2019 (Part 2)
- The Role of AI in the PEO Industry Circa 2019 (Part 1)
- Show Me The Money – Turning Workers’ Comp Risk into Profits
- Intriguing Details of PEO Industry’s Largest Public Firms
- PEO Pricing: Strategic Pricing for Long-Term Profitability
- A PEOs Field of Dreams: Insurance Program Structure
- How PEOs Should Use Actuaries
- Strategic Claims Management for PEOs
- Underwriting is the PEOs Hidden Advantage
- An Actuary’s Love for PEOs