Campbell Wilks joined Merlinos in 2017 as an actuarial analyst. She is new to the actuarial field after graduating from the University of Georgia with a B.B.A. in Risk Management & Insurance. She is currently pursuing a Fellowship designation from the Casualty Actuarial Society. Her role at Merlinos will include providing data analysis on a variety of actuarial projects. Her experience includes:
- Preparing funding studies and reserve analyses for insurance companies, captives, and risk retention groups.
- Assisting in the analysis, indications, and support for various homeowner and automobile rate and rule filings for insurance companies in several states.
- Collaborating to develop manual, rate, and rule pages as well as filing support for a national rollout of a homeowners’ insurance program.
- Assisting in examinations of insurance companies for state departments of insurance, with a focus on asbestos & environmental reserving practices.
- Handling data and preparing exhibits for actuarial reports and Statements of Opinion for insurance companies and self-insured entities.
- Compiling and ensuring accuracy of client information used in broker selection processes, insurance renewals, property engineering reports, statements of value, schedules of insurance, and cost of risk benchmark analyses
- Participating in client & broker meetings, assisting in due diligence for client M&A activity, and contributing to claims management and reporting.