Brad LeBlond has been in the actuarial field since 1993. His career includes leadership positions at insurance carriers and reinsurers as well as key actuarial positions at international management consulting firms. His experience includes:
- Overseeing a global property insurance and specialty insurance pricing team in providing profitability analyses, rate monitoring, pricing model development, and large account loss rating.
- Developing, implementing, and tracking strategies to improve property insurance and specialty insurance profitability through targeted growth and remediation of rate inadequate risks and segments.
- Guiding the production of medical malpractice annual base rates, rating factors, competitor reviews, and profitability studies supporting pricing models.
- Managing a range of insurance and reinsurance company reserving consulting projects including several specialty insurers and one of the largest U.S. reinsurers.
- Acting as reinsurance center of expertise providing consulting guidance on risk transfer and other issues related to structured reinsurance transactions.
- Providing treaty and structured reinsurance pricing support across all lines of business.
- Producing and underwriting a range of structured reinsurance products including loss portfolio transfers / adverse development covers, aggregate stop loss covers, financial quota shares as an ART relationship manager for London and Bermuda markets.
- Performing general reserving and pricing consulting services with a focus on small regional insurers, captives, risk retention groups and self-insured clients.