Bob Roth has been in the insurance industry since 1997. His career has been heavily-focused on regulatory and compliance leadership. His experience includes:
- Maintaining and executing treaties across numerous lines of business (individual life and individual disability income and group life; group accidental death and dismemberment; group long term disability and group credit and debt protection).
- Analyzing and interpreting regulations for executives, offering insight into marketplace as well as marketing and operational decisions.
- Contributing insight in support of agreement terms, pricing, and competitor analysis.
- Reviewing marketing materials for legal compliance and legal risk management; providing legal advice aiding creation of legally permissible documents.
- Developed and maintained expedited client installation, evaluated nationwide insurance program, and provided recommendations regarding implementation for the conversion of a block of Medicare supplement products.
- Performed compliance reviews of products, drafted policy language, and prepared product filings for the conversion of a block of business for auto, bank, and credit union channels.
- Performed legal and regulatory research and analysis in the development of health insurance products.
- Securing timely approvals of forms and rates by state insurance departments.