Bao Vu has been in the actuarial field since 2002. Her experience includes the following:
- Assistance on the preparation of homeowners, dwelling fire, and commercial residential filings for various insurance companies in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Louisiana.
- Assistance on the development of funding studies for various captives and self-insured entities in Alabama, South Carolina, Delaware, Kentucky, Nevada, and Vermont.
- Assistance on the development of actuarial reports and statements of opinion for various property and casualty insurance companies, captives, and self-insured entities.
- Assistance on state insurance department triennial and target financial examinations for various state insurance departments.
- Assistance on the review of rate filings for state insurance departments.