Ashley Ramos has been in the actuarial field since 2006. Her primary areas of focus have been:
- Rate filing reviews for commercial and personal lines for state insurance departments, with experience reviewing NCCI loss cost filings for several states.
- Ratemaking for personal lines of business, with primary focus on property insurance in Florida and other coastal states.
- Actuarial support for market conduct examinations of Lender Placed Property insurers.
- Assistance on financial examinations of property and casualty insurance companies.
- Assistance on the development of reserve evaluations, actuarial reports, and Statements of Opinion for various property and casualty insurance companies, captives, and self-insured entities.
Prior to joining Merlinos, Ms. Ramos worked for NCCI as a Consultant for three years, with a focus on the preparation of statewide workers’ compensation experience loss cost filings, cost analyses of legislative changes and research projects.