AREAS OF FOCUS
Ashley Bennett started in the insurance field in 2009 where she has worked as an agent, adjuster, and claims examiner. Her experience includes:
- Analyzing and managing complex and technically difficult general liability and bodily injury claims.
- Delivering appropriate and timely claim resolutions.
- Consistently delivering high-quality customer service to policy holders and claimants.
- Mentoring new hires.
- Operating a single-agent insurance agency office.
- Paralegal and case manager handling large property loss/insurance subrogation and personal injury litigation.