AREAS OF FOCUS
Anthony Kuhns has been in the actuarial field since 2009, primarily in the area of rate filing. His experience includes the following:
- Ratemaking and rate filing preparation for personal and commercial lines insurers, including coastal property.
- Reviewing both traditional and model-based personal and commercial programs for states including Florida, Alabama, Virginia, and Mississippi.
- Compiling reports and competitive comparison tools for the Florida, Louisiana, and Texas insurance industries.
- Reserve analyses for workers’ compensation companies, captives, and small insurers.
- Running funding studies for captive insurers.
- Market conduct examination work across multiple states, related to premium reporting.