Anthony Kuhns has been in the actuarial field since 2009, primarily in the area of rate filing. His experience includes the following:
- Reviewing personal and commercial auto, collateral protection, general and other liability, and workers’ compensation programs, including use of basic rate-making techniques to verify or file proposed rates.
- Reviewing auto and property model-based programs in Alabama.
- Compiling reports and competitive comparison tools for the Florida and Louisiana insurance industries.
- Working with other analysts to draft a procedural manual to train future employees.
- Reviewing commercial forms filings using Florida Rules and Statutes.
- Completing reserve analyses for captive and small insurers.
- Running funding studies for captive insurers.