Amy has consulted in the actuarial field since 2004. She specializes in a variety of actuarial services including the following lines of business: workers’ compensation, auto liability, general liability, property, and medical professional liability. Her experience includes the following:
- Assisting numerous types of clients including self-insured organizations, government entities, captive companies and insurance companies.
- NCCI rate filing reviews in support of various states.
- Financial examinations for state insurance departments.
- Support for self-insured corporations including trucking, manufacturing, and PEOs.
- Services include: rate and reserve allocations, long term benefit claims analysis, unpaid claim estimates, funding studies, company mergers/acquisitions, captive feasibility studies, rate filing reviews, audit support, and loss portfolio transfers.
- Experience with reform changes in various states including New York and California.
- Experience assisting coal companies with underground mine funds.
- Analysis of data quality and reconciliations to income statements, balance sheets and annual reports.