Amy McDaniel has been in the human resources field since 2000 with a career that his involved talent acquisition/recruiting, learning and development, compensation, employee engagement and retention. Her experience includes:
- Designing and implementing employee engagement plans to address training, career progression, recognition and overall communication gaps.
- Designing and implementing new hire on-boarding programs.
- Creating and implementing database to automate and streamline position approval requirements.
- Managing the successful transition to new, centralized talent acquisition model by creating training materials and providing in-person and web-based training for 300+ leaders.
- Managed multiple talent acquisition projects associated with several merger & acquisition deals.