Amy Cochran has been in the actuarial and insurance field since 1996. Her background includes developing and implementing quantitative/statistical analysis and forecasting models to analyze and monitor company performance and profitability as well as reserving, data management, and regulatory compliance. Some highlights of her experience include:
- Performing annual and mid-year regulatory required actuarial reserve analyses.
- Providing supporting analysis and exhibits for insurance product development.
- Extracting and compiling workers’ compensation data for reporting experience to NCCI and state specific insurance rating bureaus.
- Facilitating reconciliation and submission of statistical financial data to independent insurance rating organizations.
- Developing actuarial state rate filings based on client experience and industry competitor analyses for insurance companies resulting in individual state regulatory approval.