Allen Fricks has been in the actuarial and insurance industry since 1987. His career includes a strong background in insurance company operations and agent company relations. Mr. Fricks has experience in reserving, pricing, product management, underwriting, and marketing. He has provided actuarial support for various types of entities within the insurance industry, including property and casualty insurance companies, municipalities and public organizations and self-insured entities. Additionally, Mr. Fricks has provided actuarial support for several self-insured health plans. He has worked in the consulting environment since 1999 after employment by a large insurance company and a mid-size insurance agency. His experience includes providing actuarial support in the following area:
- Loss and loss expense reserve analysis.
- Develop actuarial reports and statements of opinion for insurance companies and self-insured funds.
- Rate adequacy studies.
- Rate filing preparation for personal and commercial lines insurers and rating bureau, including competitive rate analyses.
- Evaluation of self-insured funding levels.
- Collection and analysis of property/casualty data.
- Assist clients with developing risk management programs.
- Development and testing of rating algorithms and software for commercial property, automobile and general liability.
- State insurance department triennial and target financial and market conduct examinations for various state insurance departments.