AREAS OF FOCUS
Allen Fricks has been in the actuarial and insurance industry since 1987. His career includes a strong background in insurance company operations and agent company relations. He has worked in the consulting environment since 1999 after employment by a large insurance company and a mid-size insurance broker. His experience includes:
- Loss and loss expense reserve analysis.
- Develop actuarial reports and statements of opinion for insurance companies and self-insured funds.
- Rate adequacy studies.
- Rate filing preparation for personal and commercial lines insurers and rating bureau, including competitive rate analyses.
- Evaluation of self-insured funding levels.
- Collection and analysis of property/casualty data.
- Assist clients with developing risk management programs.
- Development and testing of rating algorithms and software for commercial property, automobile and general liability.