AREAS OF FOCUS
Product Development and Management – Commercial Auto – Commercial Property – General Liability – Personal Auto – Public Entities – Regulatory – Workers’ Compensation – State Filings and Regulatory Compliance
Allen Fricks has been in the actuarial and insurance industry since 1987. His career includes a strong background in insurance company operations and agent company relations. He has worked in the consulting environment since 1999 after employment by a large insurance company and a mid-size insurance broker. His experience includes:
- Loss and loss expense reserve analysis.
- Develop actuarial reports and statements of opinion for insurance companies and self-insured funds.
- Rate adequacy studies.
- Rate filing preparation for personal and commercial lines insurers and rating bureau, including competitive rate analyses.
- Evaluation of self-insured funding levels.
- Collection and analysis of property/casualty data.
- Assist clients with developing risk management programs.
- Development and testing of rating algorithms and software for commercial property, automobile and general liability.
- Extensive state filing expertise across multiple lines of business.
Allen is a member of the Merlinos & Associates Product Development and Compliance Group. The PDC Group consists of highly respected insurance compliance consultants and analysts experienced in insurance product development and regulatory compliance. The PDC Group specializes in multi-state product releases, SERFF and IRFS filings, bureau monitoring, and regulatory research.