Our consultants provide a full range of actuarial consulting services to mutual insurance companies, including new insurance product development across all states and all P&C lines of business. In addition, we provide:
- Project management for systems conversions, including data migration and rating algorithm programming.
- Creating analytic solutions custom-made for your use, as well as review of efficacy of your current analytic tools.
- Working together with your reinsurance partners to assess cat risk and properly allocate costs to your policyholders.
- Developing custom products and endorsements using rating advisory organizations.
- Actuarial and capital modeling consulting on risk management and improvement strategies for RBC and rating agency models.
- Referral network to service providers across the spectrum of insurance company operations.
- Development and testing of rating algorithms for new/updated products.
- Competitive analysis of forms and endorsements for various products.
- Analysis of legacy rating bureau products to modern rating bureau products and assistance with policyholder transition procedures.
- Scouting the insurtech world to find practical tools for our clients to consider employing in all aspects of insurance operations.
- Compliance monitoring of state and federal legislative, regulatory and market activity.
For More Information