Our consultants have extensive experience providing actuarial services to professional employer organizations (PEOs). Our experience in this area includes:
- Appointed Actuary for two insurance companies that exclusively cover PEOs.
- Pricing and reserving analyses for PEOs directly, including assisting with the development of pricing models for PEOs.
- Pricing and reserving analyses for MGAs who cover PEOs exclusively.
- Financial examination assistance on behalf of state insurance departments examining insurance companies that write coverage exclusively for PEOs, in addition to companies for which a smaller portions of their business is from PEOs.
- Speaking at industry conferences on PEOs and the insurance issues of which to be aware.
- Assist PEOs with their collateral negotiations with their insurance carriers.
- Assist PEOs with their accounting issues related to their retained WC loss exposures.
- Providing assistance during the liquidation of insurance companies that became insolvent due to PEO issues.
- Data-driven sales strategies
- Vendor relationships
- Industry disruptors
- M&A buy and sell side
- Underwriting and pricing
- Claims management
- Risk and safety
- Financial forecasting
- Carrier renewal negotiations
- WC rating/pricing assistance
- Insurance program structure
- Captive insurance support
- Risk management evaluations
- WC, health, EPLI, credit risk
- Financial statements and examinations
PEO Case Studies
David has more than 30 years of actuarial and underwriting experience serving a wide range of clients, including PEOs, PEO-only insurers & MGAs, and others.