Our consultants have considerable experience providing actuarial assistance related to homeowners exposures both for insurance company clients and regulatory agencies. We have provided a wide range of services for these clients, including:
- Extensive insurance program reviews and product development.
- Traditional rate structure analyses and reserve studies.
- Reviews of the rate adequacy for homeowners, dwelling, and mobile homeprograms.
- Providing expert testimony in hearings related to homeowners rate filings.
- Using new ratemaking techniques that incorporate the latest technologies and data available.
- Expertise with catastrophe issues and their impact on ratemaking.
- Providing actuarial support of proposed program changes.
- Assistance resolving filing problems.
- Numerous financial examinations of insurance companies with homeowners lines of business.
FOR MORE INFORMATION