Our consultants regularly provide actuarial consulting services regarding flood insurance matters to insurance carriers, MGAs, insurtechs, service providers, and regulatory agencies. Some examples of our flood-related consulting include:
- Providing assistance to carriers in the development of private market NFIP replacement products for admitted markets.
- Development of programs and rating support acceptable to the state regulators.
- Rate and form comparisons of flood insurance products.
- Traditional rate structure analysis (territory, deductibles, etc.).
- Development of new ratemaking techniques that incorporate the latest technologies and data available, while making the results acceptable in rate filings to regulatory agencies.
- Catastrophe Excess of Loss Reinsurance structure analysis.
- Actuarial assistance on regulatory financial examinations of carriers writing flood coverage.