Our consultants have considerable experience providing expert testimony in numerous settings, including: insurance departments, arbitration proceedings, administrative hearings, civil cases, and federal tax court. This testimony has involved rates, reserves, examinations, solvency issues, and tort reform issues, covering virtually all types of property and casualty products. Our testimony experience includes providing reports, oral testimony, affidavits, rebuttal reports, and depositions. In addition, most of our support staff has experience in assisting consultants in the preparation of expert testimony.
Below is a sample of the different types of testimony we have given:
- NCCI hearings
- Tort reform liability hearings
- Rate filings in numerous states
- Medical malpractice examination hearings
- Personal lines insurance markets
- Reinsurance examination hearings
- Arbitration damages
- Private passenger auto hearings
- U.S. bankruptcy court proceedings
We have also been involved with several law firms providing expert witness assistance in numerous court cases. Several of these cases were settled before being heard by the courts.
FOR MORE INFORMATION