Merlinos & Associates welcomes our newest employees, Rebecca Freitag (ACAS, MAAA) and Adil Siddiqui.
Rebecca has seven years of property and casualty actuarial experience. She is currently pursuing a Fellowship Designation from the Casualty Actuary Society. Her experience includes:
- Estimation of required Loss and Expense Reserves for commercial lines insurers and captives.
- Ratemaking and rate filing preparation for personal and commercial lines insurers, including competitive rate studies.
- Evaluation of changing reinsurance contracts on insurer liabilities.
- Development of financial models for insurers.
- Risk-transfer testing.
- Catastrophe modeling for property insurers.
- Funding and premium studies for Medical Malpractice captives.
- Production of rating software for underwriters, including experience rating software.
Adil is a recent graduate of the University of Texas at Austin. He has passed parts 1 and 2 of the Casualty Actuarial Society examinations and is currently pursuing a Fellowship Designation from the Casualty Actuarial Society. Adil provides computer and technical support to M&A’s lead consultants. This support includes:
- Assistance with reviewing insurance company rate filings for state departments of insurance
- Assistance with developing reserves and rates for self insured medical malpractice entities
- Assistance with examining insurance companies for state departments of insurance
Welcome to Rebecca and Adil!