Merlinos & Associates welcomes our newest employee, Mark Davenport. Mark has eighteen years of actuarial experience in property/casualty insurance primarily in the personal lines pricing area, and he has passed part 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 of the actuarial exams in pursuit of his Fellowship designation from the Casualty Actuarial Society. He is a graduate of the University of Kentucky where he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Mathematics.
His experience includes the following:
- Calculation of Auto and Homeowners rate level indications
- Preparation of competitive rate analyses
- Verification of rates for auto and home
- Filing of Auto and Homeowners programs with various departments of insurance throughout the country
- Rate filing review for state insurance departments