Ashley has four years of property and casualty actuarial experience. She is currently pursuing a Fellowship Designation from the Casualty Actuary Society. Her experience includes:
- Aggregate ratemaking area
- Experience loss cost filings
- Analyses of development, trend, expense provisions, and law enactments
- Workers’ compensation and benefit cost analyses and summary reports
- Research projects investigating developments in the Workers’ Compensation arena
- Co-authored a research study quantifying the effect of utilization as a response to an increase in benefits.
- Data retrieval for measuring underwriting profitability and claims adjusting practices
- Assembling premium and loss
- Exhibits for reinsurance renewals and business proposals
- Preparing financial data submissions to regulatory bureaus
- Analyzing Worker’s Compensation and Commercial Automobile Liability claim frequency and severity, as well as historical loss ratios and development of losses to ultimate
Welcome to Ashley!