We are proud to announce that M&A’s Meghan Brown is now a Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU). Meghan has been with our firm for seven years and works in our Raleigh office. Her experience includes:
- The development of funding studies and pro forma financial statements for various captives and self-insured entities in several domiciles.
- Ratemaking for personal lines of business, with a primary focus on homeowners insurance in Florida.
- Rate and reserve analyses for various insurance entities across numerous lines of business.
- Examinations of insurance companies for state insurance departments.
- Reviewing various rate filings for state insurance departments.
Congratulations to Meghan on her hard work and success!