We are proud to announce that M&A’s Meg Glenn is now a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society. Meg joined the firm in 2008 as an actuarial analyst. Her experience includes:
- Ratemaking for personal lines of business, with primary focus on property insurance in Florida, Louisiana, and other coastal states.
- Preparation of competitive rate analyses.
- Development of funding studies for various captives and self-insured entities.
- Assistance on the development of actuarial reports and statements of opinion for various insurance companies, captives, and self-insured entities.
- Aiding examinations of insurance companies for state insurance departments.
- Reviewing rate filings for state insurance departments.
Congratulations to Meg on her hard work and success!