We are proud to announce that M&A’s Meg Glenn is now an Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society. Meg joined the firm in February of 2008 as an actuarial analyst. Her experience includes:
- Ratemaking for personal lines of business, with primary focus on property insurance in Florida, Louisiana, and other coastal states.
- Preparation of competitive rate analyses;
- Development of funding studies for various captives and self-insured entities;
- Assistance on the development of actuarial reports and statements of opinion for various insurance companies, captives, and self-insured entities.
- Aiding examinations of insurance companies for State Departments; and
- Reviewing rate filings for State Departments.
Congratulations to Meg on her hard work and success!