We are proud to announce that M&A’s Karen Jordan is now an Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society. Karen joined the firm in August of 2010 as an actuarial analyst. Her experience includes:
- Reserve analyses according to GAAP and statutory guidelines.
- Claim development and IBNR analysis and allocations generated using SAS, Excel and Access.
- Process and analyze state projections on quarterly basis
- Conduct rate reviews and ad hoc analyses.
- Reporting, analyzing, and data management of commercial lines run-off book of business.
- Data processing through SAS and VBA coding.
- Analyses of data quality and reconciliations to income statements, balance sheets and annual reports.
- Generating reconciliations for department of insurance exams.
Congratulations to Karen on her hard work and success!