M&A consultant Peter Scourtis will be attending the Citizens Property Insurance Corporation’s “Depopulation Summit” on June 1 in Tampa. The Summit will discuss
- Insurers’ ability to charge adequate rates
- Availability and cost of reinsurance for assumed business
- Quality and availability of data from Citizens to evaluate policies
- Ability of an insurer to select policies without regard to geographic location
- Loss ratio of the policies to be assumed
If you are going to be in Tampa, let us know — Peter would like to say hello.
M&A is a leader in coastal property and casualty insurance risk management and actuarial services.