We are proud to announce that M&A’s Ashley Pistole is now an Associate of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a Member of the American Academy of Actuaries. Ashley joined the firm in March of 2010 as an actuarial analyst. Her experience includes:
- Involvement in the preparation of statewide Workers’ Compensation experience loss cost filings
- Production of cost analyses and summary reports on Workers’ Compensation legislative changes
- Research projects investigating developments in the Workers’ Compensation arena
- Aggregate ratemaking area
- Experience loss cost filings
- Analyses of development, trend, expense provisions, and law enactments
- Workers’ Compensation and benefit cost analyses and summary reports
- Co-authored a research study quantifying the effect of utilization as a response to an increase in benefits.
- Data retrieval for measuring underwriting profitability and claims adjusting practices
- Assembling premium and loss
- Exhibits for reinsurance renewals and business proposals
- Preparing financial data submissions to regulatory bureaus
- Analyzing Worker’s Compensation and Commercial Automobile Liability claim frequency and severity, as well as historical loss ratios and development of losses to ultimate
Congratulations to Ashley on her hard work and success!