M&A’s consultants are very familiar with the many facets of the reinsurance industry and their application to both the non-regulatory and the regulatory environments.
- Analyzing reinsurance risk transfer and pricing in the course of insurance company examinations and as Appointed Actuaries for insurance company clients.
- Recommendations on reinsurance structure, including decisions on levels and types of reinsurance to purchase.
- Commentary on reinsurance issues in the course of expert testimony.
- Negotiation of reinsurance contracts.
- Assistance with commutation of reinsurance contracts.
- Developed reinsurance rating software for reinsurance client, and provided them specific treaty account pricing and underwriting for new submissions and renewals.