Ratemaking, Product Development & Management, Regulatory Compliance
We assist clients in developing rates, rules, rate structures, and rate level change indications for our insurance, captive, and RRG clients. This work includes reviews and recommendations on all aspects of rates and rule structures. We develop experience and retrospective rating plans. We also have extensive experience preparing appropriate rate filings to receive regulatory approval of recommended and proposed rates and rate changes. Our experience is in several key areas.
- Florida coastal property, personal and commercial:
- Development of new rates and rules
- Knowledge of key legislative and regulatory changes
- Preparation of rate indications and proposed changes that have a proven track record of receiving regulatory approval
- Private passenger automobile programs ranging from minimum limits/financial responsibility programs to credit/insurance scoring rate structures.
- Workers’ compensation national programs with and without large deductibles and retrospective rating.